A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Monday, November 28, 2005

JACK POT!

I recieved my FREE ball of BERNAT DISCO in the mail...(actually i send one to mom's also so it was the one i sent to her place heheh)...it was Mr.Brown color...YAhhhhhhh
Inside there was a MART MAXIM catalog (which i already had) BUT there was a flyer insert telling about the YARN SALE going on....
wanna guess what comes next? LOL
Yup..ordered me lots of yarn! whoohoooooo
I got:
PROMISE YARN 2 of ROYAL BLUE
RED HEART GIANT YARN 3 of DENIUM HEATHER & 1 BABY PEACH
RED HEART SOFT YARN 1 of VILLA MULTI & 1 of LT YELLOW GREEN
REGIA SOCK YARN 2 of JACQUARD SAN DIEGO (this is going FAST!)
& lastly
POOCH YARN 1 of BIG SKY
and i think i got a few free patterns in there as well.

*daaces all around*

The joy i tell ya....

AND this morning, my mail came..AND i got MY BERNAT DISCO in there! same color as the other! HOW AWSOME is that? LOL...

**

Mom's b-day is today....
I made her a scarf (trimmed with faux fur), a snowflake dishcloth in red/white/green & last night i decided to make a snowman door knob thingy. I hope she likes it!
(i have to remember to take a picture of it befor i wrap it all! hehehhehe

**

I burned the inside of my arn pretty bad over the weekend....SILLY me put the electric kettle on to boil for some tea and reached my arm across it to grab something and at that VERY moment i did that it decided to boil and shoot steam out at me! OUCH!
It's really tender today as the skin is starting to tighten (it was blistering a few days ago) and to make matters worst when it was blistering i banged up against something and it took a chunk out of the blistered part. not fun!
That will teach me to go anywhere near that kettle when it's turned on! *yikes*

**

I have not done ANYTHING on BIL's christmas afghan.
Since last time i wrote...i still haven't had ANY desire to work on it from his said actions.

I am just going to work on some dish cloths i think for the time being...and John's baby blanket. I really need to finish up some projects that i have been doing for some time now. yup...gotta get to that....someday! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home