A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Library's are ok.....


So i just went and "reserved" a bunch of crochet/yarn themed books from the library. yahhhhh

On the list is:
Candy Tots: Unique Crochet for Babies & Toddlers
Cozy Crochet: Learn to Make 26 Fun Projects from Fashion to Home Decor
Crochet for Babies and Toddlers
Crochet for Tots: 20 Fresh and Fun Designs
A Good Yarn
Mile-A-Minute Afghans
The Shop On Blossom Street
Vanna's Afghans A to Z: 52 Crochet Favorites
Yarn Harlot : The Secret Life of a Knitter

Plus there are a few "Wiggles" DVD's and CD's on there AND Jamie's Kitchen (the TV series) AND a CURVES book (since i am doing it! LOL)

There are so many more books i could have put on hld HOWEVER 17 items is good for now. LOL. On some of the books there are already a ba-zillion holds so it's not like i am going to get them ALL at the same time right? hehehehe

**

So i started on my friends son's scarf. I have to have it done by tomorrow so i can ship it off to her. (she's in the US, I'm in CANADA) and god knows how long it will take to ship, plus i am shipping it the cheapest possible. Hopefully it will get there befor it get's too cold!

**

I have ABSOLUTLY no desire to work on BIL's afghan. *sigh* I dont know why BIL insists on making comments that hurt my feelings. I figure why should i put my time and energy into this when i feel horrible from things that are said in reference to me?....this is sepost to be a labor of love (crocheting this afghan) and i am feeling NO LOVE right now.
I think in the mean time untill my hurt has passed i will just work on this for people that make me happy. (is anyone else like this? am i the only one who has to feel happy-ness towards someone to create something for them?)

And regarding the afghan, my husband when and told him parents that i was going to make this for him from x-mas so i have no choice but to eventually put my hurt asside and have this done as a gift. wonderful. It will just be a afghan....not a "pressent from the heart".

**

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Juli said...

hi! Thanks for pointing out my typo on my blog. Gee....try to send people to a postcard site, and I ended up sending them to a naughty site instead. LOL.

It's definitely a Monday!!!

The link goes to Postcrossing now like it should if you want to try it again.

hugs!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Hunny said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Just wanted to let you know that my new blog is at www.onhooksandneedles.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home