A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Friday, December 02, 2005

It's All About ME!

Just for the hell-of-it!

TEN random things you might not know about me:
1. I am totally grey (I streak my hair blond)
2. I am 31 and look like i am in my late teens
3. I suffer from sever panic attacks
4. I felt the most "safe" when i lived in a SMALL city right after i was married
5. I dont answer the door when i am home alone with the kids UNLESS its a delivery and i can see the truck - i dont answer the door AT all after dark.
6. I suffer from infertility & bet the odds 4 times.
7. I concieved my 2nd baby on my wedding night and now have an angel in heaven
8. I blame the loss of my baby on 2 people
9. I didnt tell anyone (outside of immediate family) of my pregnancies untill i was 4.5 months along due to being high risk
10. I still sleep with the teddy bear my parents got me when i was 4 years old.

NINE places I’ve visited:
1. Prince Edward Island CANADA
2. Nova Scotia CANADA
3. New Brunswick CANADA
4. Quebec CANADA
5. Virginia USA
6. Illinois USA
7. Pensylvania USA
8. CUBA
9. *insert exotic place here*

EIGHT ways to win my heart:
1. smile
2. 1 flower
3. to make me a mixed music CD with songs that remind you of me
4. offer to make supper when i am tired
5. do a load of laundry
6. unload the dishwasher
7. buy me YARN!
8. tell me i;m the only one!

SEVEN things I want to do before I die:
1. wear a bikini *lmao*
2. Go see MICKEY MOUSE!
3. Have a craft room ONLY FOR ME!
4. see my babies grow up
5. see my grandbabies grow up
6. live in the country
7. tell my husband i love him one more time

SIX things I’m afraid of:
1. spiders
2. dying while in a car
3. growing old
4. people coming to my door who i dont know
5. anything happening to my kids
6. being left alone

FIVE things I don't like:
1. rude people
2. liver
3. alcohol
4. scarry movies @ night
5. being alone at night

FOUR ways to turn me off:
1. have yucky teeth
2. bad breath
3. being rude
4. teasing/making fun of people

THREE Things I do everyday:
1. kiss my kids & husband
2. tell them i love them
3. check on the kids 3-4 times durning the night!

TWO things that make me happy:
1. my family
2. crocheting

ONE thing on my mind right now:
1. wondering when my husband will be leaving work....he is on the evening shift 4-midnight...then has to take the go-train to another city to get his car....then head home. I imagine it will be 1:30am-ish befor i see him. *yikes* Normally i cant fall asleep till i know he is home same (it's usually an hour commute to work ONE way by car)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home