A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

OH MY!!!

I have friends...(ya really i dO! LMAO)...
and #4 just announced she is preggy!!!! I couldnt be more THIRLLED!!!!

friend #1 (in no particular friend order, just the 1st to announce) is due in JUNE

friend #2 is due in earlier August

friend #3 is due WITH TWINS in late August

and now friend #4 (whom i am the closest with) is NEWLY preggy!!! I am guessing she is due sometime in October?

holy moly...best get started on some baby-related crochet items! LMAO....

Lots and Lots of babies .....
no baby fever for me *laughing*, John was the complete to our family that we were longing for. so we are safe from the baby-bug! heheheheh

Any ideas and patterns what to make?

Jennifer

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Tara said...

I'm working on a baby blanket for a friend now, for a friend, but I'm just making it up as I go. The problem is what color to make them, if they don't know if it's a boy or girl, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home