A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Anarchy hat take 2!

so i made ANOTHER one...a matching one for zac's g/f..in red with black trim and anarchy sign.
see......


some more pics of the kids...because they are so dang cute!




Ok..now that that is out of my system....

I have tried ALL friggen day to get this pattern going...but i have GIVEN UP.
I am SORRY but i cannot for the life of me understand this pattern :(
Actually after a night of searhing online..at crafster.org there is actually a WHOLE post with NUMOUROUS pages attached to it with others TRYING to figure it out as well...some have..some havent..I am part of the HAVEN'T and hot-damn am i ANNOYED!

so wanna know what this pattern is?

go here: http://www.angelfire.com/va3/heartfeltangels/littlestarafghan.html

*sigh* i really wanted to make it...i have so many friends (4) that are expecting (one is having twins) & i really wanted to give them one..
anyways...I am not going to make myself CRAZY over this pattern so i went onto another afghan.

I am making a SOCK MONKEY afghan/blanket. I saw the idea in the STITCH 'n BITCH CROCHET book i got...but i am not going to be making the pattern like that...mine's going to be a little more BASIC because i have not filly mastered the granny square with lots 'o holes..LOL.
So basically it's going to be squares put together..i am using BERNAT softee chunky in the Grey Ragg

i am going to alternate squares of that with the grey heather (which i have to go and get still)

I want to go a RED trim around and to hold the squares together...maybe the berry red?

and there are going to be little sock monkey faces on the corner squares..(which the pattern for is in the book) :)
so that's my idea! yup...gonna see how it turned out! Out of all the preggies (hehehehhe) only 1 knows what they are having and it's a BOY. so i think she will get it! :)

OH and here is a little something...because I LIKE YOU:
http://www.netownage.net/flash/ilikeyou.swf

Jennifer

4 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

First let me say thank you alot. That helped and I manage to add two buttons to my page. Second my son seen that hat and what to know why I never made him anything like that before. Now I have to find the book. LOL . What part of that pattern did you get stuck on cause I may be able to help you with it? Great red hat too.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Thank you for the wonderful comment on my page!! I was feeling sorta bitchy (it's that time of the month...or as we say, "Aunt Betty is visiting") You're one of my very favorite blogs cause you always make me laugh. Anxious to see your sock monkey afghan...I fell in love with that one too in the book. Also, call me dumb, but what is an anarchy symbol? Thanks again for helping me feel better...gonna go check out your pattern links now...till the boss catches me blogging! (he-he)

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

OMG...THAT MONKEY VIDEO WAS HILARIOUS...which I had it last night when I thought no one like me!!!LOL Oh, by the way....DO YOU LIKE ME???????

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Brandy said...

Was wondering if you could tell me where I can go to make my own button. I have googled and searched and I must not be searching in the right place cause I cant find anything. Go ahead and laugh I am. But if you could give me a heads up I would appreciate it. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home