A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Friday, March 17, 2006

anarchy irony hat DONE!

My teen-age son requested i make this for him ASAP.

It's from "Stitch 'n Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker".
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book!!!!
It was a easy pattern to follow...and it's nice every now and again using a differnt method to make a hat then what i am usted to.

This took me about 2 days of doing on and off...maybe a total of 4-6 hours? I was reading the pattern so that kept me on my toes (reading, re-reading, reading etc..)..usually i just wing it and make it up as i go..NOT THIS TIME BABY!!! hehehehehehe

Here are pics!
Some of Zac with the hat on..some with me!




5 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Brandy said...

Love the hat. Where can I get that pattern book? I would take a button to put on my page but I dont know how to do that yet. Just learning about the blogging. Really cool hat though and my son likes it too.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Great job....but I think you should have been eating hot dog soup with the hat on also!!! I may have a guacamole recipe for you later...

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Duck and goose are MY guys....not to be confused with my sweetie-man,

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

Ok. Thanks for telling where I can get the book. Now could you pretty please tell me how to add the button links to my page. I can add the buttons and the links seperately but I would really love to add them so all I have to do is click on the button. I promise I will not bug you about anything else again LOL. Thanks if you can tell me or not. LOL

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

Oh thank you thank you thank you very much. I think I will be able to do it now, At least I think. Will give it a go in a couple of days. I have to work tomorrow and be a good girl and stay off of here for a while. Thank you again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home