A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Friday, March 03, 2006

error message:

THIS is the error message i keep getting:

Blogger Sign In
We found the following errors:
Your browser's cookie functionality is disabled. Please enable JavaScript and cookies in order to use Blogger.
Blogger Help explains how.

The only way i was able to post this is because i hit the back button a few times and it took me back to the message box that i wrote my LAST entry in!

Does ANYONE know what this means???????

(it only happenes AFTER i post my message then go back to make another one!)

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

I got that once...I just shut down my whole computer than booted it back up again. I'ld call it a "blogger belch" (too much hot dog soup, I guess. Never happend to me again.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Sometimes you just need to refresh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home