A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I would like to thank LUCY

that would be LUCY of FOLK 'N FANCY.....

This morning i was woken up by my CAT licking a bag that was beside my bed on the floor (it was am old navy bag that had one of my crochet projects in it).

My cat has NEVER licked a bag befor (that i know of) and i KNOW the only reason he did it was because of HER entry a few days ago.
YES
I beleive my kitty (sparky) sneaked online and viewed HER blog and decided to do the same thing that her kitty doing.

*glares*

*laughing hysterically*

what a life! LOL....

(a couple pillows got tossed at sparky but fear not, they were soft and he was un-harmed!)

hehehehehehehehehehe

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

LOL LOL LOL.....(sorry) First I get blamed for your sweet child waking up in the middle of the night cause I didn't post one day....now this......wait a minute......maybe...no...couldn't be...I'M PSYCHIC!!!!! (or is that "psycho"?) I LOVE POWER!!!!!!
Jen...give me all your yarn or I'll....I'll "will" your kids to NEVER leave your SIDE!!!!!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Brandy said...

Rolling on the Floor laughing my butt off....you two are too funny. Needed a good laugh. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home