A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Friday, March 03, 2006

ok...ok....


MUST....GET....MORE....YARN (even though i dont really need ANY more..I have the itch)

Think i can get my husband to take me tomorrow to get some? and PAY *gasps*....I t*h*i*n*k i just might be able to pull it off!!! *crosses fingers*

Am also going to use the yarn he got my for x-mas to make Heather (daughter) a pair of finger-less punk gloves. yup..That will show him how much i appericate his buying me yarn for x-mas and how much i REALLY need to replace that yarn i just used! *evil laugh* Think this JUST might work!!!!! yes! yes i do!

Looking for some summer halter tops to crochet for heather (size 3-4)..anyone know of any good patterns/sites?

Time to shower! (now that my husband is home from work and can watch the Velcro-Monkeys) heheheheheh

3 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger folk-and-fancy said...

Are those the velcro monkeys....they are so cute and little...I remember mine at that age! Just in their own little world playing. Trust me when they turn 18, you'll get excited about those little pictures too. Enjoy...(buy more yarn!)

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Tara said...

I'm working on writing up a few of my halter patterns.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Brandy said...

I know the feeling. If my hubby ever found out how much extra I have I would never be able to buy any again. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home