A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Blog Lines!

I updated my blog lines...forgot i had it untill Lucy reminded me of it! LMAO...

So i have 39 feeds on there *yikes* that's alot off blogs...:) but i LOVE them all!!!!

So have a ?:
Where do you get your blog layouts from? (urls?)
I am SO sick of this one...I HATE the layout (and why did all my links and that on the right side go to the bottom?).
AND when you change your layout..do i lose all my info that i orginally put in there?
should i hav a back up of the template stored somewhere "just in case"?

I cant ost any pics STILL...Paul STILL needs to put the digi cam software on the newly re-formatted puter..LOL.

My tank top is turning out AWSOME.
I altered it to look EXACTLY how i wanted it.
I am putting on the shoulder straps now.
I am going to write about the pattern for it as well (since i pretty much wrote it to MY likeing)

Learning from this EXPERIENCE i am NEXT going to make a TANK DRESS! :)
yahhhhhh me!
now if only my daughter will wear it! LMAO...she can be a picky one. Maybe if i let her pick out the yarn colors she will! whoohoooo!
(an excuse to go and get more yarn!)

5 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

Bolgger-templates.blogspot.com is a place you can go. If you don't like what you see there try googling it. There are so many out there. I will get you the site I got mine at if you want to look at it. Let me know if this helps. Court

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

As promised with a little luck I found the site I used for mine diaphaneity.com and if you don't like it go to blogger-templates.blogspot.com. I hope this helps. Court

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

You definitely should have a back-up copy when you start playing around. Just copy/paste your template into a word document. Also, Blogger will allow you to have more than one blog, so you can open a second one and use it to test new templates and changes.

I think your Tuesday April 18th post is what's causing your sidebar to appear on the bottom of the page. Something in it (prob the pic) is to large for your frame size. It just makes the post width too big to fit the sidebar next to.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Looking again it's not just the 18th post. It may be pic sizes or the link lenghts. Sorry.

Hope you don't mind input from a total stranger. :)

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Allena said...

when you change your template all the stuff in the sidebar will be gone unless you have it saved somewhere.
i love bloglines i'm a member of a few webrings. so it helps me keep track of them i have around 548 feeds. i keep adding to them when i find new blogs i like to read!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home