A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

so blogger...

has been acting up for me...lets see if this works *cries* (I wasnt able to update or anything!)

I finished heather's tank top..
Very pleased with it...here look:




THEN someone asked if i could make thier daughter one...so i did...I had to make the pattern to fit a size 5/6 child..so i figured out what the measurements for a a size 5/6 would be and make it to fit..I REALLY hope i nailed it..
here's pictures of that:




I am getting pretty fast at making them! I am not going to bother posting a pic of the 1st one that was messed up ...WAIT...I will post a compairison one..just for the hell of it..K?


Obviously the blue one was the BAD PATTERN one..and the white with blue trim was MY pattern.

I like the way it turned out :)

I dont know what to make next!!!!
I am at a lost right now..I have lots of yarn, just have to find something that catches me eye...I do a few baby blankets and an afghan on the go..but thoes get BORING after awhile..heheheheh...takes too long and lately i dont have the patience! heheheh

What else?
My oldest SON is going to be 15 on Monday *sniffles*

umm that's it for now!

5 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

Those are sooooooo Cute!!!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Great job....you are fast! I feel sometime that I'm crocheting the same thing forever. And of course you little one is adorable!!!!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

Those are very very cute. You can really tell that pattern was whacked. 15 on Monday wow! Your daughter is soooooooooooo cute!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Very cute!
Blogger was buggin' me a few days ago, too, but I think I wasn't paying attention to when they were doing maintenance. Did I spell that right? Whatever. Too busy to check, lol.

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger Kate Jones said...

I absolutely love this - where can I find the pattern? I would love to make bunches and bunches of these!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home