A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

some one SLAP ME!

AGHAHGHG...

I really dont mean to neglect my blog...really i dont...*Sad face* sometimes i just dont have the time to come here....
but i try..
HERE I AM! *jumps around* LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

hehehehehe

So..wanna see my swinging monkeys? (aka: my VELCRO monkeys?)


now onto the crochet front:
Here is what was done as of a few days ago on the baby blanket i am making..I love the colors..(i'm funky that way) and it's a easy crochet..which i love!



I also made heather a scarf-y thing for her hair..oh wait..i have a pic:

(my mil is in the pic)

Made Heather a hat too..From the book:

This is the SECOND time i borrow it from the library..i <3 it soooo much..
So much so i decided to BUY it..so i searched online..and beleive it or not it was cheaper to buy it off EBAY (not the canadian one because that's where i am..CANADA)..so that's what i did! yahhhhhh me!

Go here and look at it.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/CROCHET-FOR-TOTS-NEW-SC-Pattern-Book-95-Pages_W0QQitemZ8211294368QQcategoryZ41229QQssPageNameZWD2VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
It has the "buy it now", so its not really an action.
LOVE this pattern book (alot of stuff in there i will make for heather!) ohhh yah..gonna be one busy girl this summer!

So there's my update!
ya ya ya....

7 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger Lulu said...

beautiful pics and very pretty blankie...

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Mimi said...

Crochet for Tots looks really interesting - I'd buy that too if I have kids. Nice pics!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Hey...can't find that yarn....our Walmart doesn't have it...may have to check Michaels. Love the kids pic...

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

Great pics. Love the scarf thingy...lol...my daughter would probably like that one.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

I love the pictures! Hey I know how you feel about the not enough time in the day! And now with the time change. AHHHHHH! I can not stand it. I love the yarn color.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger lovetohook said...

Love the photos though I saw them at ITW
I started my own blog here

lovetohook

TTYS
Meg

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

Are you still on here??? or did you run away?? No new posts or even a HI....Hope you have a Great Easter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home