A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Well HI there!

yes, fear not, i am still alive!!!

Computer was being a crapper..in the end Paul had to re-formatt! and i lost all my email addy's..AND my beloved bookmarks are ALL over the place *Cries*

Oh well...c'est la vie! :)

I have been keeping busy with my crochet projects!
made heather the bunny head pillow & the stuffed egg for john for easter.
made my mom some dishclothes
and am almost done a tank top for heather! yahhhhhhhh

I got my book in the mail today that i ordered off ebay!!!


I got it for about $15 with the shipping included...go here if interested:
http://cgi.ebay.com/CROCHET-FOR-TOTS-NEW-SC-Pattern-Book-95-Pages_W0QQitemZ8211294368QQcategoryZ41229QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem
Plus take a look at her ebay store while your at it! :)
I love when i get good prompt buisness!

the littlest velcro monkey is up! have to runnnnnnnn!

5 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Nice of you to come back to Blogville!!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE AGAIN....IT'S LONELY WITHOUT YOU! Hey cool book....hope we get to see a fashion show soon!!!

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

Really missed ya...Dont stay away for so long...Cant wait to see what you have been making....

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

Glad you could come back. Goofy computers isn't funny how when they are down you wonder how you ever made it with out one before? Crazy thing the computer is. Can't wait to see some pics! Nice to have you back and glad to know all is well.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Oh, I'm right on board with ya on the lost favs. I'm still working on them. Sigh. Stupid computers. Glad to see you back.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

 

Post a Comment

<< Home