A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Monday, May 01, 2006

I FROGGED it all!!!

*laughing*
I so love that term!!!

So i am making a poncho sweater in hopes my daughter will ACTUALLY wear it. I may beven make her a matching skull cap *whoohoooo*

Anyways i got about 3/4ths done and reaslized..this isnt working right...i FIGURED out what my problem was (after mulling at it for HOURS)...so i frogged MANY MANY MANY rows (3/4ths of a 5 oz ball of Bernat Softee Baby) and had to re-ball it...lots of fun.

I started ALLLLLL over....got to the 4th row only to realize the pattern i was doing was MESSED up (prob why i was having a bugger of the time in the first place - i found TWO errors in the pattern). *screams* i know "accidents" happen when writing out a pattern HOWEVER the past 2 patterns i have pulled off the internet have had GRAVE errors in them, and to be quite frank, it's PEEVING ME OFF! (how hard is it to get people to test out your pattern befor you plaster it all over the internet?, or better yet, how about the person test it out a few times and see how it goes? i understand there is "human error" but COMMON! LMAO)
So i noted the error..wrote in the PROPER way to do it and will type it up and keep it for my files.

So yah, that was my day yesterday..crocheting, then frogging, then re-balling, then starting again, then re-writting the pattern, now crocheting again *yahhhhhhh*..sweet sweet relaxing crochet!

Did i mention baby blanet #2 was started?
using this yarn:

It's Bernat Baby Coordinates Sweet Stripes color Melon Stripes.
it's for a boy. I made the other blanket with this color for his twin brother already:


I love the self stripping!

MY BABY (oldest son) ZAC is 15 today!!!!! yahhhhhh :)
where did the time go?
@ 3:20am May.01.1991 he was born..and i STILL remember the day fully :)

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

Well sounds like you got somethings done this weekend. Happy Birthday to the oldest baby! LOL That is a cute term though frogged it and my fav is UFO! I thought people were not in the right frame of mind when I first read this term. Come to find out its true meaning! LOL

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Brandy said...

Happy Birthday to your son!!! I completely understand internet patterns. Some people should triple check things but they dont. Love the colors for the baby blankets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home