A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

yes! SHE's ALIVE!!!

yup.

all i can say is..I SUCK..I know..I will whip my butt into gear and be a more loyal blogger!

Today i got my CROCHET PATTERN A DAY 2006 CALENDAR in the mail! whoohoooooo!
I had thought it was totally out of print however, my wonderful husband found it for me on calendars.com and whoohoooo i HAVE IT! (and he found a 25% off coupon online - it might still be valad if anyone is interested...just leave me a message and i will get it from him and send it yer way).

Also my WONDERFUL friend sent me a CARON pattern booklet in the mail!!! WHOOHOOOOit's some patterns to make with SIMPLE SOFT BRITES :)
I am going in SEARCH of the yarn! (they dont carry it at wal*mart OR zellers)...does MICHAELS carry it? hummmmmm.....

ALSO if this week cant get any better...ZELLERS is having a BUY 1 GET ONE FREE on YARN on thrusday and friday!!!
this time i am not waiting till friday..I am going to go on thursday bright and early....oh yes..yes i will!!!

I have pics to post but they are still on the digi cam...will get to thoes :)

soooooooooo...
HI! i am BACK! hehehehehe

4 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

OHHHH I would be interested in the online coupon thingy....I wanted to get that for this one afghan that I liked. Glad to see ya back....

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Listen to this. A couple of months ago a book store near me was getting rid of all there calendars...they even were selling the "....a day" ones for a dollar. I got knitting a day and stickers a day....they may have had crochet a day but I had that one already. I think I got a total of 6 or 7 of them for $7.00. Now that's a steal!

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Tara said...

I haven't been able to find Caron in Canada. I always make hubby buy it for me when he goes to the US. He gets it at Walmart there.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

I am so glad you are here and alive! Glad you are having a good week! Good for you..... :) Missed ya! Do you have Joann's or is that a stupid question? They have it. (I think it has been awhile) I know they have it at Joann's online.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home