A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

HOT off the HOOKS (since i used 2)

this is only the frist 1/2...still have to do the shrug that goes with it..and you SO know i am going to get at that in a few hours!!!! (After shower..tidying up)

It's the pattern: Pretty in Pink Halter Top w/ Shrug
From: http://www.luv2crochet.com/salepatterns.html (i used different colors)
I used the recomened yarn..bernat cotton tots..LOVE IT.
MC was BERRY BLUE
CC was LITTLE BOY BLUE
I LOVE LOVE working with cotton tots..and i LOVE LOVE this pattern! it was sooooo easy and worked up really fast!
I am going to make my neice one for her b-day in a few weeks (using different colors)
I hope the shrug goes along as smoothly as this did...so here it is....





WOW..i'm ontop of this blog arn't i? LOL....

5 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

That is really nice...dang, you are quick! Okay, gotta comment on the pics....let's see, the second picture looks like the VM (velcro monkey) is doing "rug ballet"...get it? Water Ballet...Rug Ballet....oh, nevermind!

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Brandy said...

That is awesome. Beautiful job!!

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

You are just so good!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had the time to get that fast and good. You are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger ButterflyLane said...

That is so cute- and of course the model is precious. I'm a big fan of cotton tots after making my daughter a tank out of it. I'm tempted to make myself one, but I'm on the stash diet until Labor Day. Oh well, maybe for next summer. :)

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger Sue said...

I don't know what's cuter, the crocheted top or the girl! Both are adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home