A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Friday, June 02, 2006

i am a pattern tester! LOL

so i joined a yahoo club for testing someone's patterns...
The 1st (and only) one i have done so far is a Christmas Tree Potholder. (kinda wierd doing christmast stuff when we're just comming into SUMMER) hehehee
here it is:


What else have i been working on?
hummmm..I have a bunch of baby afghans that need finishing within the next 6 weeks! *yikes* so i MUST bet my butt in gear!
I also started a poncho sweater for my niece, like the one i made heather. Just different colors.

I went on a "crochet" shopping spree! hehehehe...Got me some patterns for things i want to make heather for the summer (http://www.luv2crochet.com/salepatterns.html - i have the Pretty in Pink Halter Top w/ Shrug Pattern, Peasant Style Crochet Top Pattern, & Simply Sweet Halter Top Pattern) and got me the recomended yarn! ($5 a ball! that's MUCHO bucks for me seeing as i normally stalk up on SALE items and stash them for later - however i didnt have any of the ones it called for).

I so am DYING to start on these HOWEVER i have to get these baby blankets DONE and shipped! like..NOW! LOL.

I also want to make a CANADA DAY outfit for heather (I'm in Canada remember??) that's red and white. Either a tank top style thingy or a lite and airy dress? hummmmm i dont know! i have a little less then a month to have it done! *july 1st is canada day!*

so much to dooooo!

I'll leave you with some pics of my velcro monkeys....
guess BLOGGER wont let me seeing as i TRIED to load more imagine 2 FREAKING times...will have to wait for another post! Grrrr@blogger!

3 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Hey...no wonder you haven't been bloggin as much. I had trouble too loading pics...just kept trying tho.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

Blogger has been BAD lately not letting me do a lot either!!!!!!! What is up. Glad I am not the only one........

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

BTW way to go on the pattern tester sounds like fun!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home