A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

interested in testing patterns?

A good friend of mine has started designing crochet items and is DAMN good at it!

She started a YAHOO group for people to test her patterns. I am also the co-moderator.

She will approve people for the group to make the group more personal and so it won’t get out of control with hundreds of thousands of members.

If you are interested please visit here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/testprettypatterns/

Or go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/
and search for:
testprettypatterns

Her patterns are more geared for children (clothing) right now but she has plans to expand on handbags, house wares, appliqués & hats.

Thanks guys!
Jennifer

2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Hey...I'm interested...I've never done it before, but hey, I've been crocheting for years. Could you email me and let me know how it works? gfigure@yahoo.com

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Allena said...

thanks for the link i went and signed up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home