A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

HOLY crap-o-la

it's been what?..FOREVER & a DAY since i wrote?

I have two words.

I SUCK.

i am sorry.

I suck big time.

big big big.

I will blaim it on my crochet k? since i have been ordering massive amounts of pattern books off the internet! hehehe that's where all my internet time has been spent...searching for a good deal! LMAO

I am actually figuring out what to make as x-mas gifts for people. I better start now or i will NEVER be done in time for x-mas! *yikes*

So my latest addiction (other then pattern books) is CROCHET ANIMAL/DOLL pattern books..LMAO
I have so many i dont know where to start! LMAO...
but i am not starting ANY untill i finish off my nieces halter top (another 45 mins of work on it about) and a baby blanket (about 1/4th done).

what else?
Oh my husband made this for me...it's sepost to be me...however it doesnt look like me at all...*shrugs* he made one to look like my oldest son and it looks JUST like him...and he did one of himself..that looks just like him...
here's his vision of me (so not me but whatever..LMAO...the hair is WAYYYYYYYYYYYY off!)

4 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

I've never really seen you directly....and I think it looks like you!! (he-he) MISSED YOU!!!!!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Pretty Patterns said...

well he got the yarn part right! LoL

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

Oh I have sooo missed reading your blog... You got to start saying hi once in a blue moon. Love the pic....Its cute!! Great job hubby!!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

Glad you are back... The picture is cute...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home