A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Book Tag

I have been tagged by MARY .

The rules are:

1.Grab the nearest book, don't think just grab
2.Open to page 123
3.Find the fifth sentence
4.Post the next three sentences
5.Don't you dare dig for a cool or intellectual book. Just grab one!
6.Tag three people
7.Don't forget the author and the book

Sometimes I take my cue from an actor's own personal style, if it suits the charactoer. Adamo, for example, has a nice sense of style, so I've often reflected that in Marco. Stacey, on the other ahnd, couldn't be more different from hjow er dressed Ellie at first.
That's from the book THE OFFICIAL 411 DEGRASSI GENERATIONS by Kathryn Ellis and INTROCUTION BY *drolls* KEVIN SMITH.
Yes - I was a girl growing up in the 80's and the whole DEGRASSI thing is still with me...LMAO..I STILL love it!!!!! (take this book for example i LOVE anything degrassi related! i even have the school adgenda thingy..heheheeh)

I am tagging who ever wants to do it!

6 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Mary said...

that sounds like an interesting book...

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

I love that you love Degrassi, lol.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Sue said...

I've never seen a single episode, I was too old when it came out. It must be good though, it's been around forever.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

you've lost me...I must really be old!

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Andi said...

interesting...

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Tara said...

LOL. I remember when Spike came to my junior high. It was a HUGE deal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home