A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

done the large!

so i am having a BALL making MARY's fishnet wrist warmers....

I finished the LARGE...i made them with RED HEART yarn....

I love em! i could sit and crochet them all day ... pumping out a few pairs..hehehehe...they are GREAT!!!! i have had so many compliments on them!

Here is the large...on me.





my 3 1.2 year old daughter is begging me to make her a pair in HER size.. so i will try that soon!

What else have i been crochet-ing?
Well i took out this new book at the library.
It's called HOOKED HATS 20 Easy Crochet Projects.


I am making the SUMMER BREEZE BRIMMED HAT.
using BERNAT deniumstyle it's a 70% acrylic 30% cotton in color faded khaki
it's really cute and shelly like...here i will take a quick pic of it from the book:


they have some really cute hats in there that are easy and quick.
There is a REALLY cute baby one that i think i may have to make! hehehehehe
i am sure i know SOMEONE who i can gift it to! LOL

4 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Brandy said...

Looking good Jen!! She is doing up a purse pattern now. Have a great weekend!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

You are the wrist warmer queen...you go girl, those look awesome. Oh, gotta find that book...I love that hat on the cover! I could see that covering my long blonde (gray-less) locks....(he-he!)

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Mary said...

jen all you have to do is make the armwarmer pattern smaller in a multiple of four

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger iHanna said...

very cool wrist warmers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home