A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

new tattoo!!!

well, it's not really CROCHET related but it is on MY body..hehehe
hubby and i went away for our 5 year wedding anni (together for 10 total) a few days ago...we went to Niagara Falls (about 40 mins from us)..and wouldnt you know it, there was a tattoo shop just down from our hotel (there were actually 3 in that vacenity)...
I have 2 tattoo's already...the new one...was an ADD ON to one i already have...this one:

this is what it looks like now:


Let me explain...it's MY design...
The symbol that i already had means ANGEL...it's for a baby i lost shortly after we were married. It means alot to me to have that tattoo. The "Z" above it is for my oldest son Zachary, the "H" is for my daughter Heather & the "J" is for my youngest son John. All my children are surrounded by a tribal heart. (my design)

I LOVE it!!! :)

In a bit i am going to go and get my other tattoo added onto...(it's a rose on my right breast)...i am going to design that one too which is going to revolve around my husband.

I have plans for ANOTHER tattoo as well...LMAO....(yeah i love tattoo's...) but it isnt going to happen untill i lose the amount of weight i want to lose. (I am doing herbal magic right now and am down 12 pounds in 4 weeks)...I am imagining it will be done sometime next year.

so yeah...that's my new tattoo...
it's on my left leg..on the side...above my ankle.
any questions?

hehehe i also took pictures as he was doing the tattoo! hehehehe...the only time it hurt was the bottom of the heart where it points down towards the ankle..I am VERY boney there...and that hurt like a *#*!*!

7 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

It looks great! I very much like your design. Happy anniversary!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Sue said...

What a great design! I've never been brave enough for a tatoo. Now I'm a little too old.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Sue said...

How old am I? Let's just say that disco was big in high school. I wish I had gotten a tatoo when I was in college, then I could have said that I got it when I was young and wild. If I got one now, my teen agers would only shake their heads and roll their eyes.

I look a little on the young side too but my knees say a different story!

HAGD!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

That is way too cool. Love it!! Awesome design.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Sue...you are never to old!!! I'm getting one for my 50th birthday! Can't wait...it will be my first.
Of course the closer I get to 50, the crazier I'm becoming....I'll definately be a member of the "RED HAT SOCIETY" (GOOGLE THAT) I love the design of your tatoo....they need to have meaning, I think! Yours is perfect!!!

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Mary said...

If you give me your email address, I will email the pattern to you.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

Very nice tattoo... I love them too.. Happy Anni to you too.. Good luck in your weight loss too.. Have a good day later gator..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home