A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Tagged by Lucy

6 weird things/habits about myself:

1. I am totally grey...i started going grey when i was 16...I get my hair streaked blond to blend in with the grey...LOL.

2. Spiders make me ill..PHYSICALLY ILL. IF one so happen to crawl on me, i either pass out or get ill. I make my husband kill them (sorry lucy. has to be done) and i have him show me the carcus because i have to make sure it's dead befor i can carry on. If in the middle of the night i see one, i wake Paul up to kill it.

3. I cannot sleep with the closet door open...and i cannot sleep with MY bedroom door closed. (I hate sleeping in hotels and motels because i feel closed in)

4. Up untill a year ago i had body piercings...nose and tongue. I took my toung ring out because i got all freaked out over some story that someone told me about how someone's hole grew untill the tongue ring fell out. LOL. My nose ring fell out when i was sleeping and it closed up by the time i woke up *tears* I am a REBEL! hhehehe (I have 3 tattoo's too with plans to get MANY more!)

5. I sleep with a teddy bear that i have had since i was 4. (i am 32)...I use him as a pillow.

6. guilty pleasures:
music: bagpipes music & BSB's heheheheheh
tv: teen drama (degrassi series, the oc, falcon beach, bev 90210)
food: vinigar on ANYTHING...(it add's a nice kick to spagetti sauce or pizza sauce)

3 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I hate spiders too. I run and tell my parents when there is a spider near me and then I make them kill it.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Eww! Spiders! They freak me out!

I like vinegar on greens. My mom always served them that way. Something seems missing without it.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

I would have 10,000 spiders crawl over my body before I would have my tongue pierced. That is were you and I differ...sorry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home