A Crochet Mom's Life

30-something year old MOM and WIFE who is OBSESSED with yarn & crocheting!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUCK!

I do..i really really do..and i know it :(

I have reglected my blog....

I have been busy crocheting though *smiles*...oh yes oh yes i have! and i do have pictures floating aorund somewhere...yes yes yes!

And i have 3 projects on the go that since i know i am almost finished i dont have the engery for anymore!? CAN YOU BELEIVE THAT? it happens to me EVERY time!!!! AND i have a list of about 6 things that i want to make next! (some x-mas gifts!).
The 3 things not finished yet:
white baby sweater (my first)
sponge buddy/bob hat and mitt set
&
a SURPRISE item i have created (and writing as i go..and i might add..I HATE writing up a pattern as i go..HATE IT!!!! takes DOUBLE the time but will be worth it!)

So here are some pics of finished items in no particular order:

The baby hats are DEE's TULIP PREEMIE HATS that you can find here:
http://journals.aol.com/crochetwithdee/CrochetWithDee/entries/2006/09/09/tulip-preemie-pattern/1890
I used TLC baby for the pink/white one (held a strand of each together for that one)
and the yellowish one was from my mother's old stash of yarn (a decade old but in AWSOME condition...if i remember correctly she bought it to make a blanket for my now 15 year old son when i was preggy!!!!


GROMIT is finished....and has eyes (did i post this with eyes yet?)


The CAMO hat is for my 15 year old ZAC. It is done with BERNAT yarn and came from *thinking* oh the book i borrowed from the library *insert book name here*


This greeny hat came from the same book...I love it but the style doesnt suit me :( i am going to gift it to mom i think....LOL. It's made from BERNAT denium cotton stuff. LMAO


Lastly..a pic of my yarn stash holder. Paul (husband) went out and bought me another stacker (it has 3 now) because somehowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my yarn stash grew! what's up with THAT? *throws hands up*..so now everything is in there nice and neat AND in ORDER! whoohooooo.


I have decided NO MORE big yarn purchus' for me untill i use up what i have!...That doesnt mean i cant buy yarn for a certain PROJECT...LMAO...it just means i have to use up what i have for something..ANYTHING!!!!

4 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger Allena said...

oh wow i love your projects grommit is great! the hats are wonderful.
oh and my stash is outta control too. LOL

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Grommit is so cool. I would love to see the spongebob stuff too!!!

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

Wow you have been busy looks good.. Love the work you do.. Have a good day later gator..

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Tina said...

I know this is an old post, but I love love love your Gromit! You did a great job on him. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home